Uxbridge, full-time, permanent, remote or office based
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£50,000 to 80,000 plus equity/shares
· Cloud Development Engineer / Cloud Infrastructure / Architecture
· Visa sponsorship available
· Cyber Security, Machine Learning
· Negotiable salary of 50k to 80k
· Generous equity / share options, flexible hours, medical & dental, health & life insurance, company pension, regular company holidays/events, on-site parking, refreshments
· Choice of working fully remote, partially remote or based in the office (Uxbridge)
· Relaxed, R&D environment with the freedom to try out new ideas
Are you looking for a challenging role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative company provides unparalleled cyber security which protects what matters most – people, data and reputation. Using machine learning to fix data and network security from within, the platform offers the deepest visibility and immediate end to end protection. With an impeccable track record of putting together world class teams for the last two decades, the founders of this company know how to disrupt a technology market and have fun along the way. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and passionate team working on bleeding edge technical challenges.
We’re looking for bright engineers to join the growing R&D team - we’re not looking for any specific industry experience, but you need to be willing to become proficient in new technologies and tools quickly. We’re looking for people who are not afraid to take on responsibility, leading the development for areas of the product and to try out new ideas. Passionate about technology, and with good cloud architecture/infrastructure knowledge, you’re not committed to any one tool but like to use the right tool for the job and take pride in what you do, always leaving things a little cleaner than you found them.
You’re interested in building infrastructure as a craft, and you’re as committed to write airtight tests as you are to implement shiny new features. You get immense pleasure from using chaos-engineering principles to make the entire system robust, and you want a career where your creative abilities will make a difference to the world of technology and be part of an impressive R&D environment.
Develop cloud architecture for R&D and product implementation, managing infrastructure across cloud and on-premise environments (including Google cloud, AWS, Azure and vSphere) adopting a security first mindset across everything you do.
Desirable skills and experience
· Solid cloud architecture development experience
· Experience with Infrastructure as Code and tools such as Terraform
· Experience of Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Kafka or Spark
· Competent with scripting languages such as Bash, Python or Go
· Familiar with the continuous deployment mindset and applying test driven development to infrastructure
· Experience of cloud monitoring tools such as Prometheus or OpenTracing