Front End Software Engineer
Uxbridge, full-time, permanent, remote or office based
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£50,000 to £80,000 plus equity/shares
· Front End Developer / Front End Development / Front End Software Engineer
· Modern and complex feature packed UI for cyber security, big data and data visualisation
· Visa sponsorship available
· Negotiable salary of c50k to 80k
· Generous equity / share options, flexible hours, medical & dental, health & life insurance, company pension, regular company holidays/events, on-site parking, refreshments
· Relaxed, R&D environment with the freedom to try out new ideas
· Remote or office based in Uxbridge, a 5-minute walk from the tube
Are you looking for a front end role where you can have an immediate impact on product development? Do you like implementing cool new features and creating sleek user interfaces with the freedom to try out new ideas? This innovative company uses the latest advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence to create cyber security solutions which fix data and network security from within. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and highly experienced team working on bleeding edge software design – on offer is a salary up to 80k plus equity/shares, flexible hours, medical/dental cover, pension, free daily food and drinks and regular team holidays/social events.
As a key member of the team you will make a defining contribution to the development of a UI which incorporates a wide range of complex features including an innovative display of real time data and network activity, advanced search functionality, configuration of machine learning features and intelligent system management. Working with the design team, and using the latest technology and development tools, you will help shape the look and feel of the product.
Knowledge of web development platforms and experience of creating applications that work seamlessly with REST back ends. You will be passionate about developing a great experience for users and creating smooth, slick and resilient graphical interfaces.