Graduate / Junior Front End Developer (West London/Fully Remote)
Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
Bupa medical & dental, pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours
£45,000 to £60,000 plus equity/shares
· Graduate / Junior level - 45k to 60k
· Generous equity/share options, Bupa medical & dental, company pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours, refreshments, onsite parking, regular company holidays/events
· Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
· Front End Software Engineer / Front End Developer / Front End Development
· Modern and complex feature packed UI for cyber security, big data and data visualisation
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
This position can be fully remote, hybrid remote or office based depending on your preference. However, applicants need to ideally be within 3 hours commute of White City, West London as occasional visits to the office will be required.
Are you looking for a challenging role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative company uses the latest advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence to create cloud-based cyber security solutions which offer immediate end to end protection, preventing data loss and protecting reputation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and highly experienced team working on bleeding edge software design.
The cyber security platform collects millions of data events per second, and users need a way to spot trends in this data, search for security breaches and take effective action. The Front End team are responsible for developing the feature-rich, highly performant web application that helps users keep their businesses and data safe. Projects the team are currently working on include;
· User customisable dashboards (including graphs and charts)
· Building a new UI component library
· Overhauling a core feature to work with new, highly performant APIs
Working with the design team, and using the latest technology and development tools, you will help shape the look and feel of the product creating applications that work seamlessly with REST back ends, developing a great experience for users and creating smooth, slick and resilient graphical interfaces.
The role would ideally suit a Front End Developer in the early part of their career
A recent graduate with a genuine interest front end development, together with some front end, web or mobile application experience gained through university, placement, internship or personal projects.