Graduate Developer - Front End / UI (West London/Fully Remote)
Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
Bupa medical & dental, pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours
£45,000 plus equity/shares
· Starting salary of 45k
· Generous equity/share options, Bupa medical & dental, company pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours, refreshments, onsite parking, regular company holidays/events
· Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
· Graduate Software Engineer / Graduate Software Developer / Graduate Developer / Graduate Engineer
· Modern and complex feature packed UI for cyber security, big data and data visualisation
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
This position can be fully remote, hybrid remote or office based depending on your preference. However, applicants need to be living in the UK (or willing to relocate to the UK) and ideally within 3 hours of White City, West London as occasional visits to the office will be required.
Are you looking for a challenging graduate role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative global technology company provides unparalleled, cloud-based cyber security solutions which protect what matters most - people, data and reputation in real-time.
Using machine learning to fix data and network security from within, their cyber security platform offers the deepest visibility and immediate end to end protection. This is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive R&D team working on bleeding edge technical challenges.
The cyber security platform collects millions of data events per second, and users need a way to spot trends in this data, search for security breaches and take effective action. The Front End team are responsible for developing the feature-rich, highly performant web application that helps users keep their businesses and data safe. Projects the team are currently working on include;
· User customisable dashboards (including graphs and charts)
· Building a new UI component library
· Overhauling a core feature to work with new, highly performant APIs
From day one, Graduate Engineers are given the opportunity of an exciting technical challenge and input into product development. The team use Elm and Typescript primarily, but we don’t expect you to have experience with either. You’ll learn everything you need to know through training courses and the mentorship programme, gaining experience in;
· Designing and consuming REST APIs
· Working with continuous integration/deployment tools
· Working collaboratively with Git
If you’re familiar with any of these already, that’s great. Otherwise, all we expect is that you can demonstrate an interest in web development and are eager to learn. Perhaps you’ve written a web application as part of a university course, or you’re self-taught and have enjoyed working with a modern framework like React or Vue.