Graduate Developer - Mobile and Front End
Uxbridge, full-time, permanent, partially remote
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£40,000 plus equity/shares
· Graduate Software Developer / Graduate Software Engineer / Graduate Engineer
· Mobile Applications (iOS and Android) and Front End Web Applications
· Next-generation Video and Audio Security Management System
· Visa sponsorship available
· Starting salary of 40k
· Equity / share options, flexible hours, medical & dental, health & life insurance, company pension, regular company holidays/events, on-site parking, refreshments
· Temporarily remote, Uxbridge based long term with 2 or 3 days working from home
· Relaxed, R&D environment where you can explore new ideas and technologies
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in Mobile or Front End development? Perhaps you like building apps and websites in your spare time, and want a career where you can use and develop your technical and creative skills. This innovative global technology company uses the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning to develop sophisticated, video and audio security solutions and are looking to add to their growing R&D teams working on bleeding edge software and hardware design.
The video teams work on multiple web-based projects using mainly Typescript and Vue, mobile apps using Swift and Kotlin, together with a wide variety of different languages and frameworks. We’re not looking for any specific language or framework experience, but you should be enthusiastic and willing to learn new things.
You will make a defining contribution to the development of a Video Management UI which incorporates a wide range of complex features including an innovative display of real time video and audio monitoring across 3D space, people, object & sound detection/tracking, advanced search functionality of historical data, alerts, configuration of computer vision/machine learning features and intelligent system management.
From day one, Graduate Engineers are given the opportunity of an exciting technical challenge and input into product development. Your assigned mentor will ensure you receive support and guidance through the early part of your career. You will quickly gain experience, through on the job learning, across a wide range of technologies and languages.
Recent graduate with a strong academic record throughout university and secondary education, plus any of the following.
· Mobile development for either iOS or Android
If you have experience developing software commercially, for a university project or as a hobby please include this in your CV or cover letter, with links to GitHub (or elsewhere) if possible.