Graduate Product Security Engineer
Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
Bupa medical & dental, pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours
£45,000 plus equity/shares
· Starting salary of 45k
· Generous equity/share options, Bupa medical & dental, company pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours, refreshments, onsite parking, regular company holidays/events
· Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
· Graduate Cyber Security Engineer / Graduate Developer / Graduate Engineer
· Cloud-based cyber security products, data loss, machine learning
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
This position can be fully remote, hybrid remote or office based depending on your preference. However, applicants need to be living in the UK (or willing to relocate to the UK) and ideally within 3 hours of White City, West London as occasional visits to the office will be required.
Are you looking for a challenging graduate role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative global technology company provides unparalleled, cloud-based cyber security solutions which protect what matters most - people, data and reputation in real-time.
Using machine learning to fix data and network security from within, their cyber security platform offers the deepest visibility and immediate end to end protection. This is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive R&D team working on bleeding edge technical challenges.
As part of the Product Security R&D team you will help improve the security of next generation products through the discovery of security issues and implementing new development practices. This broad role includes elements of software development, testing and hacking to make sure the products are 100% secure.
You will make a defining contribution by:
· Finding security flaws using existing tools or by developing new ones
· Using modelling to direct testing of software, systems and processes for vulnerabilities
· Dealing with vulnerabilities when they have been found, including suggesting fixes and identifying process failures that led to them being present
From day one, Graduate Engineers are given the opportunity of an exciting technical challenge and input into product development. Your assigned mentor will ensure you receive support and guidance through the early part of your career. You will quickly gain experience, through on the job learning, across a wide range of technologies and languages.
· Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a relevant technical subject with an interest in Cyber Security
· Strong academic record throughout university and secondary education
· A critical and logical thinker with a desire to learn new technologies
· Practical understanding of how data is protected at rest and in transit, including the particulars of TLS, PKI, encryption, key management, identity management and RBAC
· Some knowledge of OWASP, cloud environments and security testing would also be a bonus