Graduate Software Engineer
Uxbridge, full-time, permanent
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£40,000 plus equity/shares
· Graduate Software Developer / Graduate Developer / Graduate Engineer
· Cyber and Video Security, Computer Vision, Machine Learning
· Visa sponsorship available
· Starting salary of 40k
· Equity / share options, flexible hours, medical & dental, health & life insurance, company pension, regular company holidays/events, on-site parking, refreshments
· Temporarily remote, Uxbridge based long term with some scope for remote working
· Relaxed, R&D environment with the freedom to try out new ideas
Are you looking for a challenging graduate role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative global technology company provides unparalleled cyber and smart video security solutions which protect what matters most – people, data and reputation in real-time.
Using machine learning to fix data and network security from within, their cyber security platform offers the deepest visibility and immediate end to end protection. While their video security platform uses the latest advancements in computer vision and machine learning to provide sophisticated, cloud-based video and audio surveillance.
Depending on your interests and knowledge, graduates will join one of several R&D teams working on:
· Back end development including data pipelines, APIs and optimisation
· Systems/low level development for Windows, Mac, Linux and server
· Front end development for a video management system
· Software engineering for test and automation
From day one, Graduate Engineers are given the opportunity of an exciting technical challenge and input into product development. Your assigned mentor will ensure you receive support and guidance through the early part of your career. You will quickly gain experience, through on the job learning, across a wide range of technologies and languages.
· Recent graduate in a relevant technical subject or a passionate hobbyist with good technical skills.
· Strong academic record throughout university and secondary education.
· A critical and logical thinker with a desire to learn new technologies.