Graduate Software Engineer
Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
Bupa medical & dental, pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours
£45,000 plus equity/shares
· Starting salary of 45k
· Generous equity/share options, Bupa medical & dental, company pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours, refreshments, onsite parking, regular company holidays/events
· Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
· Graduate Software Developer / Graduate Developer / Graduate Engineer
· Cloud-based cyber security products, data loss, machine learning
· Multiple roles available across the back end including machine learning, data pipelines/APIs, low level applications and product security
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
This position can be fully remote, hybrid remote or office based depending on your preference. However, applicants need to be living in the UK (or willing to relocate to the UK) and ideally within 3 hours of White City, West London as occasional visits to the office will be required.
Are you looking for a challenging graduate role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative global technology company provides unparalleled, cloud-based cyber security solutions which protect what matters most - people, data and reputation in real-time.
Using machine learning to fix data and network security from within, their cyber security platform offers the deepest visibility and immediate end to end protection. This is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive R&D team working on bleeding edge technical challenges.
Depending on your interests and knowledge, you will join one of several R&D teams working across the back end and infrastructure including:
· Machine learning
· Data pipelines, APIs & cloud infrastructure
· Agent architecture (low/kernel level applications for Windows, Mac and Linux)
· Product and software security
From day one, Graduate Engineers are given the opportunity of an exciting technical challenge and input into product development. Your assigned mentor will ensure you receive support and guidance through the early part of your career. You will quickly gain experience, through on the job learning, across a wide range of technologies and languages.
· Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a relevant technical subject or a passionate hobbyist with good technical skills
· Strong academic record throughout university and secondary education
· A critical and logical thinker with a desire to learn new technologies