Graduate Software Engineer (West London/Fully Remote)
Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
Bupa medical & dental, pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours
£45,000 plus equity/shares
· Starting salary of 45k
· Applications open now with a view to starting August 2023 onwards
· Generous equity/share options, Bupa medical & dental, company pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours, refreshments, onsite parking, regular company holidays/events
· Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
· Graduate Software Developer / Graduate Developer / Graduate Engineer
· Cloud-based cyber security products, data loss prevention, machine learning
· Multiple roles available including systems/low level applications, front end and test automation
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
Applications are open now with a view to starting August 2023 onwards. Positions can be fully remote, hybrid remote or office based depending on your preference. However, applicants need to be living in the UK (or willing to relocate to the UK) and ideally within 3 hours of White City, West London as occasional visits to the office will be required.
Are you looking for a challenging graduate role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative company uses the latest advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence to create cloud-based cyber security solutions which offer immediate end to end protection, preventing data loss and protecting reputation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and highly experienced team working on bleeding edge software design.
Depending on your interests and knowledge, you will join one of several R&D teams working on;
· Agent architecture - low/kernel level applications and device drivers for Windows, Mac and Linux
· Front end development for modern and complex web and mobile applications
· Test automation for a broad range of software and systems
From day one, Graduate Engineers are given the opportunity of an exciting technical challenge and input into product development. Your assigned mentor will ensure you receive support and guidance through the early part of your career. You will quickly gain experience, through on the job learning, across a wide range of technologies and languages.
· Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a relevant technical subject or a passionate hobbyist with good technical skills
· Strong academic record throughout university and secondary education
· A critical and logical thinker with a desire to learn new technologies