Graduate Software Engineer - 2023 intake (West London/Fully Remote)
Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
Bupa medical & dental, pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours
£45,000 plus equity/shares
· Starting salary of 45k
· Generous equity/share options, Bupa medical & dental, company pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours, refreshments, onsite parking, regular company holidays/events
· Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
· Graduate Software Developer / Graduate Developer / Graduate Engineer
· Cloud-based cyber security products, data loss, machine learning
· Multiple roles available across back end, front end, test automation, machine learning, data pipelines/APIs, low level applications, cloud infrastructure or product security
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
Please note, these roles are for graduates completing their studies in 2023 with a start date available any time after June 2023. We also have graduate roles available with an immediate start, please view our other jobs for details.
This position can be fully remote, hybrid remote or office based depending on your preference. However, applicants need to be living in the UK (or willing to relocate to the UK) and ideally within 3 hours of White City, West London as occasional visits to the office will be required.
Are you looking for a challenging graduate role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative global technology company provides unparalleled, cloud-based cyber security solutions which protect what matters most - people, data and reputation in real-time.
Using machine learning to fix data and network security from within, their cyber security platform offers the deepest visibility and immediate end to end, data loss protection. This is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive R&D team working on bleeding edge technical challenges.
Depending on your interests and knowledge, graduates will join one of several R&D teams working on:
· Back end development including machine learning, data pipelines, APIs and optimisation
· Systems/low level development for Windows, Mac, Linux and server
· Front end development and web/mobile applications
· Product security research and development
· Cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure and vSphere)
· Software engineering for test and automation
From day one, Graduate Engineers are given the opportunity of an exciting technical challenge and input into product development. Your assigned mentor will ensure you receive support and guidance through the early part of your career. You will quickly gain experience, through on the job learning, across a wide range of technologies and languages.
· Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a relevant technical subject or a passionate hobbyist with good technical skills
· Strong academic record throughout university and secondary education
· A critical and logical thinker with a desire to learn new technologies