Graduate Test Automation Engineer
Uxbridge, full-time, permanent
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£40,000 plus equity/shares
· Graduate Engineer / Graduate Test Engineer / Graduate Developer / Graduate Software Test Engineer
· Cyber Security platform, Machine Learning, Big Data
· Visa sponsorship available
· Starting salary of 40k
· Equity / share options, flexible hours, medical & dental, health & life insurance, company pension, regular company holidays/events, on-site parking, refreshments
· Temporarily remote, Uxbridge based long term with some scope for remote working
· Relaxed, R&D environment with the freedom to try out new ideas
Are you looking for a challenging graduate role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative global technology company provides unparalleled cyber and smart video security solutions which protect what matters most – people, data and reputation in real-time.
Using machine learning to fix data and network security from within, their cyber security platform offers the deepest visibility and immediate end to end protection. From day one, Graduate Engineers are given the opportunity of an exciting technical challenge and input into product development. As part of the graduate program, your assigned mentor will ensure you receive support and guidance through the early part of your career. You will quickly gain experience, through on the job learning, across a wide range of technologies and languages.
Working within the Cyber Test and Automation Team, you will help maintain and improve quality through the development of tools and techniques for software testing. The team is responsible for making sure that the products are functional, reliable and intuitive to use. In an environment where quality is paramount, you will make a defining contribution by;
· Becoming an expert on all aspects of the products and software.
· Testing new features to check that they work, fulfil requirements and are easy to use.
· Building and using test frameworks and tools.
· Expanding the existing automated test coverage and improving existing regression tests.
· Investigating the limits of the products in terms of scalability and endurance.
· Proactively finding potential problems and getting to the bottom of complex issues.
· Recent graduate in a relevant technical subject or a passionate hobbyist with good technical skills.
· Strong academic record throughout university and secondary education.
· A critical and logical thinker with a desire to learn new technologies.
· Good troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
· Some programming or scripting experience.