Infrastructure Support Engineer / DevOps
Permanent, 3 days a week work from home, 2 days in the office (White City, West London)
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£65,000 to £80,000 plus equity/shares
• Negotiable salary of 65k to 80k
• Generous equity/share options, medical and dental, company pension
• Hybrid remote - 3 days work from home, 2 days in the office (White City, West London) with flexible hours
• Technical Support / IT Support / Operations Support for R&D teams
• R&D environment working on the latest technologies
• Visa sponsorship available
We’re looking for an experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer / DevOps Engineer to join a growing team who manage and provide technical support for infrastructure, applications and services used by the internal development teams. This innovative company uses the latest advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence to create cloud-based cyber security solutions which offer immediate end to end protection, preventing data loss and protecting reputation.
With a strong focus on automation, Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), cloud services (AWS or GCP) and applications such as Google Workplace, Slack and Zoom, the company uses a wide range of open-source technologies which offers great scope for someone looking to broaden their skills and experience.
• Monitor the core infrastructure and investigate any issues which impact the availability of services
• Plan and implement the deployment of new infrastructure and services using scripting and automation
• Suggest ways that improvements can be made, research the use of new technologies and processes
Experience/skills required (some or all of the following)
• Automation and provisioning using Infrastructure as Code
• A good understanding of networking technologies (IP routing, DNS, VPNs)
• Cloud services (AWS or GCP)
• Comfortable working in Linux and writing scripts to automate tasks (Bash, Python or Go)
• GitLab, GitHub or Bitbucket
• Deployment and maintenance of services on Kubernetes (GKE, EKS).