Regional Facilities Manager
Birmingham based with UK travel
Annual bonus, 25 days holiday
£40,000 to £45,000
· Regional Facilities Manager for a commercial Property Management company
· Multi-site role, Birmingham based with UK travel
· 40k to 45k plus annual bonus and 45p/mile for business travel
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
The role is with an independent Property Management company, based in Birmingham city centre, and covers all areas of FM for a multi-site, multi-tenanted commercial property portfolio including offices, business centres, shopping centres, retail parks and industrial estates. Travel to sites would be required (around 10,000 miles a year is typical), mainly around the Midlands, Wales, South West and North (London and the South East is covered by another office) and mileage is paid at 45p per mile.
You would be joining a small team of FMs managing an impressive portfolio and dedicated to providing a first-class service to their clients and tenants. The company has a very low turnover of staff (most of the FMs have been with the company for over 10 years) and there are genuine opportunities for career progression. This is a new position created to cover a growing portfolio.
We’re looking for someone from a managing agent background who is used to managing multiple sites and tenants, ideally with IWFM membership and up to date knowledge of the latest regulations.
· Ensure the highest standards of building management for clients and tenants through the management and continuous review of contracted services
· Health & Safety and other audits
· Property inspections and tenant relations at client sites
· Review ongoing contracts, arrange tenders and instruction of selected contractors
· Quality control of suppliers’ service and legal requirements
· Annual service charge budgets and authorisation of invoices
· Facilities Management experience gained with a managing agent/property management company
· Up to date knowledge of the latest regulations including NEBOSH/IOSH, COSHH, asbestos, fixed wiring etc.
· Full driving licence, own car and willing to travel to sites around the Midlands, South West and North, typically 10,000 miles a year. London and the South East is covered by another office.
The position offers a basic salary up to 45k per annum, annual bonus, paid mileage at 45p per mile and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).