Software Engineer - Cloud Infrastructure
Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
Bupa medical & dental, pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours
£50,000 to 100,000 plus equity/shares
· Junior to Senior level - 50k to 100k
· Generous equity/share options, Bupa medical & dental, company pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours, refreshments, onsite parking, regular company holidays/events
· Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
· Software Developer / Software Development / Cloud Engineer / Cloud Architecture
· Cyber security platform, deployed across the cloud
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
This position can be fully remote, hybrid remote or office based depending on your preference. However, applicants need to be living in the UK (or willing to relocate to the UK) and ideally within 3 hours of White City, West London as occasional visits to the office will be required.
Are you looking for a challenging role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative company uses the latest advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence to create cloud-based cyber security solutions which offer immediate end to end protection, preventing data loss and protecting reputation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and highly experienced team working on bleeding edge software design.
We’re looking for bright engineers to join the growing back end/infrastructure team to develop cloud infrastructure for R&D and product implementation, managing deployments across the cloud and on-premise environments (including Google cloud, AWS, Azure and vSphere) and adopting a security first mindset across everything you do.
This would suit engineers from junior to senior level, either with similar development experience using Infrastructure as Code, or an experienced back end engineer who would like to move into this type of work.
Candidate profile (some or all of the following)
· Cloud infrastructure development experience
· Back end developer with an interest in cloud infrastructure
· Experience with Infrastructure as Code and tools such as Terraform
· Experience of Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Kafka or Spark
· Competent in Go, C, C++, Python, Java, Scala or Rust
· Familiar with the continuous deployment mindset and applying test driven development to infrastructure
· Experience of cloud monitoring tools such as Prometheus or OpenTracing