Software Engineer - System / Low Level Applications
Permanent, fully remote or office based (White City, West London)
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£50,000 to £80,000 plus equity/shares
• Several roles available from Graduate/Junior to Senior level - 40k to 80k
• Generous equity/share options, medical and dental, company pension
• Fully remote or office based (White City, West London) with flexible hours
• Software Developer / Software Development
• Cyber security server / client / agent architecture - systems / low-level / kernel / embedded development for Windows, Mac, Linux and server
• R&D environment working on the latest technologies
• Visa sponsorship available
This position can be fully remote, partially remote or based in the office depending on your preference. However, there will be the need to visit the office occasionally so ideally you will need to live within 3 hours of White City, West London.
Are you looking for a challenging role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative company uses the latest advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence to create cloud-based cyber security solutions which offer immediate end to end protection, preventing data loss and protecting reputation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and highly experienced team working on bleeding edge software design.
We’re looking for bright engineers to join the growing cyber security R&D team to develop the agent architecture – a systems/low level thin client which is deployed across Windows, Mac, Linux or server architecture for the extraction, management and analysis of customer data. The role will include the development of the agent, mostly for Windows, at a systems/kernel level.
We have several roles available which would suit either graduate/junior engineers with an interest in this type of low level work, or engineers with similar low level, kernel or embedded experience.
Candidate profile (some or all of the following)
• Systems/low level programming across Windows, Linux or Mac platforms
• Kernel or device driver development
• Go, C, C++, Java or C#
• Systems Analytics like DTrace or eBPF
• Observability technologies, logging and metrics
• Security principles including PKI, certificates and cryptography
The R&D teams adopt a flexible approach to development, preferring to use the best tool for the job which encourages and gives the freedom to try out new ideas. As an experienced engineer you will mentor less experienced members of a diverse team and make a defining contribution to the development of the product.