Software Engineer - System / Low Level Applications (West London/Fully Remote)
Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
Bupa medical & dental, pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours
£45,000 to £80,000 plus equity/shares
· 45k to 80k - graduate, junior, mid or senior level
· Generous equity/share options, Bupa medical & dental, company pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours, refreshments, onsite parking, regular company holidays/events
· Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
· Software Developer / Software Development
· Cyber security server / client / agent architecture - systems / low-level / kernel / embedded development for Windows, Mac, Linux and server
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
This position can be fully remote, hybrid remote or office based depending on your preference. However, applicants need to be living in the UK (or willing to relocate to the UK) and ideally within 3 hours of White City, West London as occasional visits to the office will be required.
Are you looking for a challenging role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative company uses the latest advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence to create cloud-based cyber security solutions which offer immediate end to end protection, preventing data loss and protecting reputation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and highly experienced team working on bleeding edge software design.
We’re looking for bright engineers to join the growing cyber security R&D team to develop the agent architecture – a systems/low level thin client which is deployed across Windows, Mac, Linux or server architecture for the extraction, management and analysis of customer data. The role will include the development of the agent, mostly for Windows, at a systems/kernel level.
We have several roles available which would suit either graduate/junior engineers with an interest in this type of low level work, or engineers with similar low level, kernel or embedded experience.
Candidate profile (some or all of the following)
· Systems/low level programming across Windows, Linux or Mac platforms
· Kernel or device driver development
· Go, C, C++, Java or C#
· Systems Analytics like DTrace or eBPF
· Observability technologies, logging and metrics
· Security principles including PKI, certificates and cryptography
The R&D teams adopt a flexible approach to development, preferring to use the best tool for the job which encourages and gives the freedom to try out new ideas. As an experienced engineer you will mentor less experienced members of a diverse team and make a defining contribution to the development of the product.