Software Engineer - System Level Applications
Uxbridge, full-time, permanent, remote or office based
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£50,000 to £75,000 plus equity/shares
· Software Developer / Software Development
· Cyber security server/client/agent architecture, systems level development for Windows, Mac, Linux and server
· Visa sponsorship available
· Negotiable salary of 50k to 75k
· Generous equity / share options, flexible hours, medical & dental, health & life insurance, company pension, regular company holidays/events, on-site parking, refreshments
· Choice of working fully remote, partially remote or based in the office (Uxbridge)
· Relaxed, R&D environment with the freedom to try out new ideas
This position can be fully remote, partially remote or based in the office depending on your preference. However, there will be the need to visit the office occasionally so ideally you will need to live within 3 hours of Uxbridge.
Are you looking for a challenging role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative global technology company provides unparalleled cyber and video security solutions which protect what matters most – people, data and reputation. Using machine learning to fix data and network security from within, their cyber security platform offers the deepest visibility and immediate end to end protection. With an impeccable track record of putting together world class teams for the last two decades, the founders of this company know how to disrupt a technology market and have fun along the way. This is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive R&D team working on bleeding edge technical challenges.
We’re looking for bright engineers to join the growing cyber security R&D team to develop the agent architecture – a systems level thin client which is deployed across Windows, Mac, Linux or server architecture for the extraction, management and analysis of customer data. The role will include the development of the agent, predominately for Windows, at a systems/kernel level.
Candidate profile (some or all of the following)
· Systems-level programming across Windows, Linux or Mac platforms
· Kernel or device driver development
· Go, C, C++, Java, C# or Swift
· Systems Analytics like DTrace or eBPF
· Observability technologies, logging and metrics
· Security principles including PKI, certificates and cryptography
The R&D teams adopt a flexible approach to development, preferring to use the best tool for the job which encourages and gives the freedom to try out new ideas. As an experienced engineer you will mentor less experienced members of a diverse team and make a defining contribution to the development of the product.