Systems Test Engineer
Permanent, 3 days a week work from home, 2 days in the Uxbridge office
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£50,000 to £70,000 plus equity/shares
· Negotiable salary of 50k to 70k
· Generous equity / share options, medical and dental, company pension
· Hybrid remote - 3 days work from home, 2 days in the Uxbridge office with flexible hours
· System Test Engineer / Software Testing / Software Tester
· Manual testing (with some automation) with a focus on UI
· Cloud based video, audio and sensor security/analytics platform, computer vision and machine learning
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
Are you looking for a challenging role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative company provides unparalleled, cloud-based video, audio and sensor security/analytics solutions incorporating the latest technological advancements, with features including computer vision object/people recognition, audio pattern recognition and environmental monitoring (temperature, humidity, air quality etc.) This is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive R&D team working on bleeding edge technical challenges.
Joining the growing video security R&D team, you will test for feature functionality, interoperability, scalability, reliability and usability, maintaining and improving the high quality of the products. Taking ownership of the platform systems testing function (which includes cameras, video management systems and back end / front end applications) the role is focussed on UI functionality and ensuring it works perfectly with each new deployment.
You will devise complex test scenarios, write test cases, scripts etc. and over time become a system expert, learning in detail how all the products work.
· Strong manual testing experience, ideally with some test automation
· Good knowledge of UIs, particularly in terms of usability and functionality
· A critical thinker with a desire to learn new technologies
· An inquisitive mind with good troubleshooting skills
· Self-driven, with solid technical ability and good academic background
· End to end understanding of product testing/workflow
· Some knowledge of IP networking would be useful
· Programming/scripting experience
· Experience constructing test cases and developing test plans