Software Engineer - Machine Learning and Policies
Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
Bupa medical & dental, pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours
£45,000 to £90,000 plus equity/shares
· 45k to 90k - graduate, junior, mid or senior level
· Generous equity/share options, Bupa medical & dental, company pension, health & life insurance, flexible hours, refreshments, onsite parking, regular company holidays/events
· Fully remote or office based in White City, West London if preferred
· Software Developer / Software Development
· Back end, cyber security, machine learning implementation, policies, data loss prevention, agent architecture and content inspection
· Cyber security platform, deployed across the cloud, machine learning, big data
· R&D environment working on the latest technologies
· Visa sponsorship available
This position can be fully remote, hybrid remote or office based depending on your preference. However, applicants need to be living in the UK (or willing to relocate to the UK) and ideally within 3 hours of White City, West London as occasional visits to the office will be required.
Are you looking for a challenging role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative company uses the latest advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence to create cloud-based cyber security solutions which offer immediate end to end protection, preventing data loss and protecting reputation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and highly experienced team working on bleeding edge software design.
We’re looking for bright engineers to join the growing Machine Learning and Policies team who develop functionality within agent policy engines, working with Data Loss Prevention and Machine Learning frameworks. This key role will include the development of new features, performance optimisation and helping to improve how events are monitored and security violations are raised - this includes agent architecture, implementation of ML algorithms, OS level integration and networks.
We have several roles available which would suit either graduate/junior engineers with an interest in this type of work, or experienced engineers looking to develop their career and learn new technologies.
· An understanding of operating systems concepts such as networking, file systems, browser extensions, OS APIs etc.
· Strong technical ability and a passion for writing high quality code
· Experience using Golang, Python, Java or C++
· An aptitude for solving complex technical problems and willingness to learn new technologies
· Experience or an interest in Machine Learning and AI technology
The R&D teams adopt a flexible approach to development, preferring to use the best tool for the job which encourages and gives the freedom to try out new ideas. As an experienced engineer you will mentor less experienced members of a diverse team and make a defining contribution to the development of the product.