Software Engineer - Machine Learning and Policies
Full-time, permanent, remote or office based (Uxbridge)
Medical & dental, pension, flexible hours
£50,000 to £80,000 plus equity/shares
· Software Developer / Software Development
· Backend, Cyber Security, Machine Learning Implementation, Policies, Data Loss Prevention, Agent Architecture and Content Inspection
· Visa sponsorship available
· Negotiable salary of 50k to 80k
· Generous equity / share options, flexible hours, medical & dental, health & life insurance, company pension, regular company holidays/events, on-site parking, refreshments
· Choice of working fully remote, partially remote or based in the office (Uxbridge)
· Relaxed, R&D environment with the freedom to try out new ideas
This position can be fully remote, partially remote or based in the office depending on your preference. However, there will be the need to visit the office occasionally so ideally you will need to live within 3 hours of Uxbridge.
Are you looking for a challenging role, working on the latest technologies and where you can make an immediate impact on product development? This innovative global technology company provides unparalleled cyber and video security solutions which protect what matters most – people, data and reputation. Using machine learning to fix data and network security from within, their cyber security platform offers the deepest visibility and immediate end to end protection. With an impeccable track record of putting together world class teams for the last two decades, the founders of this company know how to disrupt a technology market and have fun along the way. This is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive R&D team working on bleeding edge technical challenges.
We’re looking for bright engineers to join the growing Machine Learning and Policies team who develop functionality within agent policy engines, working with Data Loss Prevention and Machine Learning frameworks. This key role will include the development of new features, performance optimisation and helping to improve how events are monitored and security violations are raised - this includes agent architecture, implementation of ML algorithms, OS level integration and networks.
· An understanding of operating systems concepts such as networking, file systems, browser extensions, OS APIs etc.
· Strong technical ability and a passion for writing high quality code
· Experience using GO, Python, Java or C++
· An aptitude for solving complex technical problems and willingness to learn new technologies
· Experience or an interest in Machine Learning and AI technology
The R&D teams adopt a flexible approach to development, preferring to use the best tool for the job which encourages and gives the freedom to try out new ideas. As an experienced engineer you will mentor less experienced members of a diverse team and make a defining contribution to the development of the product.